Grovia Shells - various colors/prints
The GroVia One-Size Diaper System has a one size diaper that is different! This diaper system has 2 parts. Fits 8-35lbs.
First the shell - the design of the shell is waterproof and minimizes diaper waste and cost because it is reusable! The shell can also be used with prefolds, flats, fitteds, etc.
Second is the soaker (sold separately) - when the organic cotton Soaker Pad is wet, simply remove it and snap in a fresh Soaker Pad. If the shell is wet, allow it to air dry and use for the next diaper change.
If the GroVia Shell is soiled, start fresh with a new GroVia Shell. Shells are available with either Hook & Loop or Snap closures!
One-size organic cotton Soaker Pads are available in packs of 2. One-size organic cotton Boosters are also available in packs of 2. You will find that using 2-4 Gro Baby Shells are enough per day, but newborn babies may need more.
The GroVia Organic Cotton or Stay Dry Soaker Pads are super absorbent but trim. With a layer of waterproof backing and leg gussets to prevent leaking. The Organic Cotton have 5 layers of organic cotton and won't leak for even a heavy wetter! The Stay Dry have 4 layers of hemp/cotton and a top layer of micro fleece. GroVia Soaker Pads are available in 2 packs.
Washing: Organic cotton inners must be washed/dried on 3-5 times before first use and they will not reach full absorbency until approximately 8-10 washes.
- wash, tumble dry before first use (3-5 times)
- remove as much solid matter as possible
- place soiled soaker pads in a dry diaper pail - no soaking necessary.
- wash every 2 days
- start with a cold rinse
- wash in warm water with half the amount of recommended detergent (shells, soaker pads and boosters can all be washed together)
- do an extra rinse if desired
- tumble dry or hang outside for extra freshness and to remove stains (line drying shells is highly recommended - they will dry in less than 2 hours and will stay nice longer)
- do not use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners
We Also Recommend