Tula Baby Carrier - Agate ( toddler Size )
*No coupon codes or points or can be used towards the purchase of Tula Products*
Baby Carrier Features:
- Removable, regulated hood in coordinating color
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified canvas
- Instruction brochure
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 15.5" tall, 15” wide at the seat, and 17” wide at the top.
Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 20” when not expanded and 23” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
Toddler Size Carrier Panel Measures 17.5” tall, 18.5” wide at the seat, and 20” wide at the top.
Toddler Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 18” when not expanded and 21” when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29” long.
Hip Belt Measures 5.5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
*Infants weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
We Also Recommend