Floor & Surface Cleaner Disinfectant 99.99% Nature+ | Lavender + Thyme (1.04L)
Our ECOLOGO-certified Floor & Surface Cleaner Disinfectant 99.99% – Lavender & Thyme kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs from the living room to the kitchen floors. You'll love the natural and refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender in your home!
- Disinfectant cleaners featuring caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside, effective surfactants that are tough on germs.
- Made with plant-based ingredients and renewable raw materials.
- Features a fresh and light lavender scent.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide). Free of preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, or any other substances listed in California’s Proposition 65 list of chemicals.
- Free of triclosan, a widely used antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
DIRECTIONS FOR DISINFECTION: To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. vinyl, glazed ceramic, porcelain tiles, toilet seats, etc.), apply with a cloth or sponge undiluted product on the surface and allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. DIRECTIONS FOR CLEANING FLOORS OR VARIOUS SURFACES: Mix 60 mL (1/4 cup) cleaner per 4 L of unheated tap water. Clean floor. CLEANING THE TOILET BOWL: Pour non-diluted product in bowl and brush. VARNISHED WOOD FINISH: Use diluted only. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD. CAUTION: May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Active ingredient: Decyldimethyloctylammonium chloride (0.0225% w/w), Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), Dioctyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w)
Inactive ingredients:<5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lauryl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water, sodium citrate, sodium carbonate, sodium gluconate, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal).
We Also Recommend